After achieving 200 million subscribers and revolutionising the Telecom sector, Reliance Jio has now come up with Jio GigaFiber which was earlier known as Jio Fiber. The Jio GigaFiber consists of a GigaFiber router along with Jio GigaTV set-top box which will allow its users to make video calls to other GigaTV devices or other mobile connection in India.
Jio GigaFiber broadband registrations are all set to kick off from August 15 on the eve of Independence Day.
ALSO READ | PUBG Mobile Lite version for low-end smartphones finally released
Earlier, on July 5 this year Reliance CEO Mukesh Ambani during his keynote speech at the Annual General meeting of Reliance Industries in Mumbai introduced us to the company’s plans of launching fixed-line broadband services in the country.
The connection however will be priority based depending upon the requests received in that particular area.
Jio GigaFiber expected per month price and plans:
1) Rs 500: 50 Mbps speed with a high-speed data limit of 300GB.
2) Rs 750: 50 Mbps speed with a high-speed data limit of 450GB.
3) Rs 999: 100 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 600GB.
4) Rs 1299: 100 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 750GB.
5) Rs 1500: 150 Mbps speeds with a high-speed data limit of 900 GB.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 specs leaked; know its key features and price
Through its preview offers, Jio is conducting Jio GigaFiber beta trials. The offer provides speeds of up to 100 Mbps for 90 days along with a monthly data limit of 100GB and free access to Jio’s premium apps.