Telecom majors Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea have efficiently managed to halt billionaire Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio’s march in main metros, in accordance to information from Trai and analyst experiences. Notably, Jio remains to be displaying robust progress momentum in two-tier states and rural markets. Interestingly, Reliance Jio’s surging AGR (Adjusted Gross Revenue) comes on the again of its 4G protection in C- class circles, the place different gamers haven’t been in a position to launch comparable providers. RJio’s rural progress additionally acquired a significant fillip after the launch of its newest Jio Phone 2 for simply Rs 500, which additionally gives 4G providers. We check out key stats to know from the newest quarter for Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone-Idea.
Also learn: Share market LIVE updates: Sensex, Nifty slips into crimson on sell-off in steel, pharma shares; Yes Bank slips 2%
Key things to know about AGR’s in newest quarter
- In the July-September Jio was the market chief in 11 circles in phrases of AGR. Out of the full of 11 circles, 7 had been B circles, whereas the remaining four had been C circles.
- Reliance Jio’s complete AGR grew 15.9% on quarter. Robust progress of 19.9% was noticed in case of C circles, whereas the expansion in metros was flat.
- In the quarter ended September, Bharti Airtel emerged because the chief in 6 circles. Out of the full of 6 circles, 1 was in a metro, Three had been A circles, whereas the remaining 2 had been C circles.
- Bharti Airtel’s complete AGR dropped 3% on quarter. In 7 B & C cricles, the AGR dipped by 11%. Robust progress was noticed in metros, as AGR in Delhi grew by 20.5% and in Mumbai, it grew by 21.6%.
- Vodafone-Idea was the chief in 5 circles– 2 in metro and A circle, and 1 B circle.
- Vodafone-Idea’s complete AGR fell 6.2% in the newest quarter. The agency has posted strong progress in Delhi with AGR rising at 27.3% on quarter. However, in all different 21 circles, the agency’s AGR declined.